- I'm thankful for having published The Gemini Bond, and for the people who have read it so far. It's been a long road, and I'm so thrilled to see my dream become reality.
- I'm thankful for my loving and supportive family of two-leggeds and four-leggeds. They know how to pick me up when I'm down, cheer me on when I'm dragging, and rejoice when I've accomplished something that's important to me. I am truly blessed.
- I'm thankful for the fact that my car has really good breaks, as I found out today when some yahoo pulled in front of me without even looking my way. Turkey.
- I'm thankful for my gaggle of friends who have believed in me even when I didn't. I am truly blessed.
- I'm thankful for the beautiful blue skies, the tee-shirt weather, and the pretty flowers blooming in my yard. We are truly blessed.
- I'm thankful for the growth I've experienced as a spiritual person, and that I'm still learning, every day.
- I'm thankful that there are people who still believe in justice, fairness, inclusiveness, tolerance, and peace. I'm also thankful that many of those people work to make their world better in those very ways. Our world is truly blessed by their presence.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Things I'm Thankful For
Here it is Thanksgiving eve, and I'd like to offer some thanks: